Saturday, June 13, 2009

2009 President's Club Recognition Luncheon

Last year, I was so thrilled to be a part of the President's Club Luncheon - especially since I'd been with AVON for less than a year! This year, I was doubly blessed to be a part because, since I'd made Honor's Society, my hubby got to go with me!

I also earned an award for being in the top 3 for Most Sales Increase - I took 3rd place! I was so pleasantly surprised...this little bronze "Oscarette" now sits on my desk as inspiration to keep on going!
Of course, I couldn't have done it without the help and inspiration of some very important people! My Upline Representative and close friend, Denise, was such an inspiration and encouragement to me! I'm so thankful that God brought us together! :)

This is me with our new District Manager, Viviana Mayberry. She's giving me "hugs & kisses" for my achievements with AVON! She is a wonderful manager - always willing to help in any way she can and one of the most up-beat, encouraging people I know! :)

David and I took a picture with the Division Manager, Pat Lutz. She used to be a District Manager over the part of Alabama where I grew up! Small world, huh? I was so happy to have my sweet hubby, who helps me so much with my AVON business, get to be a part of this special celebration! Every campaign, he helps me sort through the orders and then he prints invoices and keeps up with the money for me! He's also the inspiration for some of my marketing ideas! We make such a great team!

And of course...pictures of the Luncheon would not be complete without pics of the food! The picture above was the main course and the picture below was the dessert. The food was good as always, and the presentation was beautiful! The only thing missing from last year was the name "AVON" written on the dessert plate...I really liked that touch last year! If you want to see what I mean, check out the post of last year's President's Club Luncheon! :)

AVON is such a wonderful blessing in my life! When I was a full-time teacher, I never received this kind of recognition for a job well done! I don't have any awards for all the years I gave my life to impart knowledge into other people's children...but with less than 2 years under my belt in AVON, I've been recognized twice for my accomplishments and even received an "Oscarette" for increasing my sales from the previous year! Not that it's all about the rewards - I absolutely LOVE the day to day life of being an AVON Lady - the freedom it offers me, the ability to make my own decisions for what I'll do each day & how hard I'll work...the fact that those decisions are directly connected to how much money I earn! AVON is a business where your earnings are equal to your ambitions...the more you work, the more you make! And, I don't have to put my child in daycare while I work...he gets to be my helper! What could be better than that?

No comments: