Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DREAMING


If I’m Dreaming, Don’t Wake Me!!

Once upon a time, an ambitious woman enters a successful store with a reputation for beautiful, fine quality merchandise. She walked right up to the owner and said, “Sir I am very impressed with your establishment. I’d like to come aboard and build a career here. I can promise you that I’ll work hard and do a great job. In return, I ask for the following:

1. First, I’d like to earn up to 50% commission on everything I sell.

2. Then, if I bring in and train new people, I think I deserve some commission on everything they sell.

3. Now, when I do well, I expect lots of praise and recognition…not to mention products, special rewards and gifts. Oh yes, and a dream vacation to an exotic location once a year.

4. By the way, I’m afraid I’m not into the 9 to 5 scene. So, I’ll want to set my own schedule and work when it suits me.

5. And of course, my family ALWAYS comes first.

Okay, I think that’s about it. So, when can I start?

After the storeowner recovered from the shock, he roared with laughter. “Lady, you can’t be serious! You’re living in a dream world. You’ll never find an opportunity like that……ANYWHERE!”

HE WAS WRONG!
I found that opportunity as a Representative with AVON!!

To Buy or Sell Call:
Kara Janen
239-354-5670
KaraJansen4avon@gmail.com
www.youravon.com/kjansen

Sign Up Online: www.start.youravon.com - reference code: kjansen

No comments: